Professional Carpet Cleaning Service:
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Process Explained:
- Pre-spray entire area of carpet to be cleaned with our patent pending Pink Elixir, all natural carpet cleaning solution, paying special attention to spots and stains as well as high traffic areas.
- While we are giving our professional carpet cleaners solution it’s proper dwell time, we will be scrubbing or brushing your bad stains and heavy traffic areas.
- We then, thoroughly rinse your carpet with the Rotovac 360i, rotary jet extraction machine, attached to our state-of-the-art truck mounted professional carpet cleaning machine. Using very low pressure and high heat, along with the many revolutions per minute of the Rotovac 360i, we are able to clean EVERY side of EVERY fiber of you carpet, all the way down to the base of the carpet fibers, leaving your carpet dirt and debris free and dry in only a couple hours.
- The fourth and final step would be to apply ScotchGuard carpet sealant to the freshly cleaned carpet. This allows the ScotchGuard to bond to the fibers more efficiently and protect against staining and wear. In fact, it’s kind of pointless to spend the money on a professional carpet cleaning and NOT protect your investment with ScotchGuard.
Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning
Our Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning Process Explained:
- When professionally cleaning tile and grout, first we find out why it’s dirty and whether it will require an alkaline or acid spray to help dissolve the soils. Once that is determined, we apply our tile and grout cleaning solution to the tile and grout. We allow this a dwell time to get maximum soil release.
- While we are allowing our professional tile and grout cleaning solution to dwell, we then use our grout brush to manually hand scrub all your dirty grout lines which allows for a deep down clean.
- After all grout lines have be scrubbed, we rinse with 200+ degree water and a ph neutral rinsing agent to neutralize our tile cleaning solution. This kills all bacteria in your grout and on your tile.
- The forth and final step is grout sealing so that it can no longer be discolored by dirty, dirty mop water, spills, etc. After the grout has been sealed, it is no longer easily soiled.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning
Our Professional Upholstery Cleaning Process Explained:
- The first step in professional upholstery cleaning is to identify the fiber. Not all fabrics can be cleaned the same way or with the same upholstery cleaning solutions.
- Apply an emulsifier to break up body oils, foods, soils, etc. and give this a few minutes of proper dwell time to work.
- Rinse/extract the fabric with a neutral ph rinsing agent to leave the fabric soft and fresh smelling.
- pet odor treatment
- pet stain treatment
- difficult stain removal
- pile restoration
- ScotchGuard application
- Boats, RV’s, Cars, Planes
- natural stone cleaning
Book a professional carpet cleaning online today with Pink’s Carpet Cleaning.
"Troy did an awesome job cleaning my couches with years of kid and pet stains. He also cleaned the carpet in our (old) home and I can't believe how clean he got it, I was shocked!!"
"My wife and I were extremely happy with the service and the results that we received from Pink's! Troy and his crew were amazing and really improved our carpets. We have light colored carpet and it desperately needed attention. I called Troy and he was very professional and was flexible on timing because my wife and I are constantly working. He was punctual and worked around us. He showed us why we chose that carpet color again. My wife and I are very happy with their service, the easy process, and the results. We will call Troy and his dream team again and again."
"Awesome! Cleaned my light colored carpet and couch, even got marker out! I have had a ton of compliments that my living room looks brand new. Made a huge difference!! Thank you!!"
"The owner has incredible integrity and is a "stand up" guy with a lot of experience caring for people and their homes."